Windows 10 is now made available to the users in more than 190 countries as free updates. But there are users who don’t want to go for the update and simply want clean Windows install. So, for them here is the guide on How to Download Windows 10 Pro ISO tool and do that in a simple way?.
Microsoft Windows has unleashed the latest version of Windows 10 for the world as free update and if you are amongst those people who want to perform the clean install rather than upgrading the existing Windows updates, then Microsoft has also made ISO files available for download and these ISO files are listed for both Windows 10 and Windows Pro versions.
The Windows Pro comes with many new and latest features to enhance the overall experience of the users. Below you will come across with the guide on How to Download Windows Pro on your PC using the ISO files. Before you go for the upgrade process, you need to ensure that you do a clean install. This is important as it makes the valid Windows 10 key associated with the Windows Account.
How to Download Windows 10 Pro on PC/Laptop?
The process to download the Windows 10 Pro on your PC is very easy and simple. You need to visit the official website of Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and from there you need to download either the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 10 tool. But, before you download the tool you need to ensure that your system is compatible to run the Windows 10 update. The users using Windows 8.1or modern PC with Windows 7 SP1 are eligible to download the Windows 10 Pro tools and upgrade the OS safely. After downloading the tools, you need to start the installation process on your PC
- You have three options to install the Windows 10 Pro update. Unlike other updates of Windows, you can’t perform the clean install without using external media. You would require the Media Creation Tool. Run the tool and install the wizard.
- In the wizard, you will find two option and you need to choose the “Upgrade This PC” option. You can also choose the “Create Installation Media for Another PC” option. If you choose this option then you need to use DVD or USB Flash drive to install the media.
- Now you need to choose the preferred language, edition (Pro or Home) and the Architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
- After this, the next step is to choose the media that you want to use. You may either choose USB flash drive which is at least 4GB or downloads ISO and burn it to your DVD. The good news is that if you anyone wants to create DVD then all the versions of Windows OS come with burning utility built-in.
- Now click “Next” and wait the update is done and clean install is over.
Some of the Amazing Features of Windows 10 Pro:
There are many latest features that are included in the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and some of the changes made in the program are mentioned below.
- Start Menu – The latest Windows 10 has shared the new Start Menu from its predecessor Windows 7, but the “Start” menu has upgraded with advanced features to display the users live tiles in more convincing and alluring way.
- Enhanced Security – This latest version of Windows provides its users with many new security features including the latest integrated biometric system for user’s authentication.
- Tablet Mode – This is the new feature integrated into the Windows 10 Pro which is much easier than ever before. It allows the users to use the OS without using the keyboard or the mouse.
These are the steps on How to Download Windows 10 Pro on your PC. You must read on online reviews and feedbacks to get latest updates about the Windows Pro. Depending on your needs and preferences you need to download the version of Windows Pro and download it on your PC by following the steps that are mentioned above. If you face any difficulty downloading the updates and perform a clean install, contact your IT professional for further assistance.