Windows 10 Tech support is accessible through the inbuilt app called contact support. It is available in the extensive catalogue of windows 10 tutorials. You can also get help from the windows 10 forums.
Windows 10 is a new updated operating system version from Microsoft which is enabled with latest features and user-friendly interface. However, whatever new comes on the market, It becomes vital to understand its contact and support system before purchasing. Either windows 10 licensed copies are available in the new laptops, PC or tablets or they are accessible in the market for purchase. If you are using a pirated copy of windows 10, then there is no help which technical support department of windows 10 Microsoft can execute. The service of help and support is attainable only by the licensed users.
How Many Ways are There for Windows 10 Tech Support?
Windows 10 tech support is accessible in several types-
- Via Microsoft- you can avail help through the contact support app built i.e. built in windows 10.
- From PC advisor- extensive catalog available as windows 10 tutorials.
- Independent windows 10 forum- here you can request for help and you will receive answers through windows experts instantly.
Features of Windows 10:
Some features are borrowed from its past windows versions, whereas some are new to alter the technical issues which prevailed in windows 8. Here are brief points to explain the features of windows 10-
- Smarter Design- the windows main display are usually similar to old formats of windows 7 and 8 but its start menu is very attractive than ever before. Cortana is the featured view given to windows 10 users.
- Start Menu Return– earlier in windows 8 start menu was eliminated and that is why it is again added for a user-friendly approach. Start menu addition was in demand by the users and it came back on an average petition of the market.
- No More Internet Explorer– you are getting Microsoft edge instead of internet explorer as a web browser. This is the major alteration done so far.
- Multiple Desktop Options– there is an option for multiple desktops that you can do manually as per your requirement.
- Notification Center– now you will have an access to the windows central notification center
- Multiple Features– you are getting Continuum Bridge and universal apps through the windows 10.
How to Get Help?
Somewhere or the other problem persists when you start using an operating system. If you are having problem with windows 10 then you can ask for help through Microsoft-
Contact support named help center panel is provided in the windows 10 menu. This is the place where you can search for possible issues with their relevant answers. In any case, the problem you are facing is not mentioned in the support question & answer panel then you can use the contact number of Microsoft or email your issue on the given email ID. This method is only recommended for those who are facing big issues. Minute problems can be solved by the windows 10 independent forum.
However, enter the search box and click on chat or phone connect options. You will be redirected to the answer desk and one on one communication platform will be developed with a windows 10 expert.
Community Forum Help:
This is another way you can get windows 10 tech support. You need to click on the call option and request the expert to revert back to your problem with a genuine solution. Even you get to know the latest waiting time via this option. When you are going through the windows 10 technical issues at peak, then this option is a life savior.
Windows 10 Tips and Tutorials:
This is an extensive windows 10 tips and tutorial section. This is suggested to the most of the users who are unable to use or have some limited issues with the operating system accessibility. Simple guidelines, tips, and tricks are mentioned in an explanatory format so that you can explore windows 10 on your own.
A majority of users switched to windows 8 or 7 for better understanding because they found no answer to queries online for windows 10. But, now such irritant problems will not prevail at all; because so many contact technical support options are available for the general user.